This autumn, Connects2 launch the latest in their range of universal steering wheel control interfaces, the UNI-SWC.4, designed to streamline stereo installations for professionals…
Stereo upgrades can often be a difficult process. With each unique vehicle comes a new set of problems to solve in order to give each customer the highest quality experience with their new system. Due to the sheer number of cars now on the roads, it’s important to streamline the installation process wherever possible to save both the installer and the customer valuable time.
This year, Connects2 have debuted a brand new addition to their award-winning range of Steering Wheel Control Interfaces, the UNI-SWC.4, to show how simple steering wheel control retention can be with the correct tools.
The UNI-SWC.4 solution has been designed for installers working with a large amount of vehicles each year, fitting a total of 213 different CAN-Bus applications from popular manufacturers. The two-part product allows for customers to stock 37 leads to pair with one interface box in order to retain steering wheel controls in nearly any vehicle on the road.
By simply choosing the correct lead and setting the dipswitches on the interface box, the UNI-SWC.4 is ready for any vehicle at any time. From the professional looking to upgrade a customer’s stereo or an end-user with a particular project in mind, the UNI-SWC.4 represents an efficient, cost-effective way to be ready for any installation.
– UNI-SWC.4 –
Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface & Vehicle Specific Lead Range
– Retains steering wheel control functions when upgrading to an aftermarket stereo
– Fits 213 different vehicles applications
– Allows installers to stock just 37 leads, saving warehouse space and reducing expenditure
– Adaptable, dip-switch equipped interface box can be used with all 213 applications
– Fits over 200 different CAN-Bus vehicles from Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Citroën, Chrysler, Fiat, Ford, Harley Davidson, Honda, Iveco, Kia, Lancia, Land Rover, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Scania, Skoda, Seat, Volvo, Volkswagen and Vauxhall
– Full vehicle listing available here
For more information, please contact your Sales Representative
Or download the Media Pack