Connects2 Offer You The Chance To Win A Free Bluetooth Speaker
Wherever you are this Christmas – whether at home, on a beach (we’re looking at you, Australia), or on the move – we think music is the perfect gift. That’s why we’re literally giving away what is widely considered to be one of the best Bluetooth speakers on the market: the boomBOTTLE H20.
Designed by the wise Californians at Scosche, the speaker is not only incredibly loud (tried and tested here at the Connects2 office), but is rugged and 100% waterproof, making it perfect for adventurous types, homebirds and everyone in-between.
– How to Enter –
So, for those already sold on the idea of a free, powerful and stylish speaker (worth £79.99), you can enter the competition simply by joining our special mailing list.
Just click here, or on the image below, enter your name and email address and that’s it. Less than 10 seconds work. Even better, we won’t send your email address to 3rd parties and you’ll receive details of future giveaways and our newest products.
We’ll be announcing the winner of the competition via email on Wednesday 21st December and we’ll ship it out to you as soon as you get back to us with your postal address. Not bad.
If you’re still wondering what all the fuss is about, take a look at the video below and we’ll let Scosche run you through the reasons why you need one of these speakers in your life.
– CTKP Kits –
We’re proudly giving away a boomBOTTLE H20 to celebrate the launch of our CTKP Professional Kits – the most effective and efficient way to install an aftermarket stereo into your car. They come complete with powerful, integrated HVAC control panels and retain many of your car’s original features such as steering wheel controls, convenience menus, and settings. You can read more about the CTKP Kit range here on this blog, or on our website
– Terms & Conditions –
1. The promoter is: Connects2 Ltd (company no. 07304539) whose registered office is at Pillar House, 113/115 Bath Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL53 7LS
2. Employees of Connects2 Ltd. or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://www.connects2blog.com]
5. Closing date for entry will be 21/12/16 . After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as described in the above post.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen using a RNG on the closing date of the competition
12. The winner will be notified by email on the closing date of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Connects2 Ltd. and not to any other party.